PHASE 4 - The New Hollywood 2018 Membership
Dear Newbies & Returning TNH Members,
Let us know by December 11th, 2017 if you are indeed a HELL YES for 2018 membership!
You know you’ll be a HELL YES by…
1) Signing our PLEDGE page here
2) Following our Social Media Outlets:
3) Committing to attend TNH meetings in their entirety.
*TNH Newbies, if you know you will miss the first meeting or more than one meeting, we ask you to defer membership.
Attendance during your first year is imperative to get the most out of TNH.
What you put into the TNH is what you get out of it.
TIME & DATES of TNH MEETINGS
Exact address will be included in your welcome link.
- Jan 20th
- April 14th
- July 14th
- Oct 13th
- Dec 8th
Commit to attend our TNH Adventure & TNH Holiday Party
- February 1oth for TNH Adventure
- Annual Holiday Party TBD
4) Pay MEMBERSHIP DUES of $500 no later than January 12th.
Online Link: www.thenewhollywood.org/donate.html
5) Commit to 15 volunteer hours to support TNH.
This can easily be done by helping with set up/clean up for meetings, reposting and contributing to social media, blogs and content. Stepping up to a leadership positions within your branch, volunteering at our TNH sponsored and produced events, initiatives and mentorship programs throughout the year. This is done via HONOR system and checked in at the end of year.
6) You agree to communicate ONLINE via our TNH Private Facebook page & read our monthly TNH Newsletter to stay in the loop.
7) Complete the following by January 12th...
Email a high resolution .jpg PHOTO to TNHwebsite@TheNewHollywood.org
Examples of photos and bios here
Make sure your email subject states "TNH 2018" & your photo is labeled with your first and last name.
8) Complete the form below for Newbies & Returning Members.
*This info is kept private.
We look forward to including you within our movement!
Brianna Brown & the folks of TNH Women, TNH Men, TNH LGBT
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back. Always ineffectiveness concerning all acts of initiative (and creation). There is one elementary truth…that the moment one definitely commits oneself, the providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that never would have otherwise occurred. A whole stream of events issue from the decision, raising in one’s favor all the manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance that no man could have dreamt would come his way.”
- Johann Woflgang Von Goethe